How We Work
Test raw materials &
A laboratory assistant will procure raw materials for testing and preform a chemical content analysis.
Before production, sample engineers will perform tests on prototype samples to determine durability, static pressure durability, load-bearing ability, and other quality tests.
After the production process, a QC inspector will perform and document strict checks on the finished goods. Photogrtttaphs will be taken to record the quality of the goods.
Test during packaging &
During the packaging process the goods will undergo a secondary quality control process before being packed into boxes, we routinely put packaged shipments through “drop tests”
Warehouse – Inspection of Raw Materials
- Inspection of fabric: We check the quality, color and patter on the fabrics, ensure that any auxiliary materials are present, check the strength, tension and abrasion resistance of the fabrics.
- Inspection of metal tubes: We check that the diameter, wall thickness and the quanitity of tubes are correct.
Tailoring of Fabric, Cutting of Metal Tubes
- Tailoring of Fabric: Typesetting and tailoring is performed according to the product moulds.
- Cutting metal tubes: All tubes are cut according to the requirements of the product structure.
Polishing And Rust Removal On The Metal Tubes
- All rust is removed from metal tubing, and the tubes are polished towards the surface burr.
Sewing of Fabric and Process Inspection
- Conduct sewing of the cloth cover of products, and make process inspection after sewing.
Assembly of Metal Framework
- The metal product frames are assembled using the relevant accessories.
Assembly of Finished Products
- Every items must go through our quality control process.
- All products must go thought a series of testing such as drop test, stamping test, vertical stability test, horizontal stability test etc tests to make sure products meets customers’ requirement.
- The products are packaged and made ready for shipping according to the customers’ needs.